1 medium-small yellow summer squash, sliced or cubed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wheat Germ
And Dressing (if desired): any item or combo from...
- Lemon juice and/or
- Garlic powder (granulated, not the actual powdery stuff :-), and/or
- Hummous and/or Tahini and/or
- Nasoya Vegi-dressing (Thousand Island) and/or
- Annie's Naturals Roasted Veggie Sauce
- Tomatoes, Water, Roasted Tomatoes, Roasted Red
Peppers, Roasted Onions, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Roasted Green
- Roasted Zucchini, Black Olives, Basil, Cider Vinegar, Salt,
Garlic, Xanthan Gum
- ...anything else you like as dressing!
You might also wish to add, just for the joy of it:
- Flat leaved parsley
- Green onion, chopped
You already know the rules. And for
salad, there isn't much more to tell. One thing I did with the salad I
was enjoying as I was typing this in: I sliced about half the carrots,
and grated the rest, for a combination of crunchy slices and softer
smaller carrot flakes/pieces...
(*) Of course, "organic" is implied next to all ingredients,
where/when possible... :-)